The original structure was built in the late 1860s - early 1870s and served as a family home for over 50 years. After World War II it was converted into a hotel. In 1956 it was named Cliff Walk Monor for over 40 years. In 2000 the hotel was sold to John Shufelt and after a 3 year renovation opened in 2003 as The Chanler at Cliff Walk. ( Chanler Website)
This page has been viewed 242 times through 2021-07-29. The information on this page is provided "as is" with no warranties whatsoever, and is not guaranteed to be accurate nor does ChefDb take responsibility for it.