295 Spadina Avenue (1921 - 1982)
33 Yonge Street (1983 - 2009)
96 Richmond Street W. (2009 - Present)
- Founded as an ice cream shop by Harry and Jenny Shopsowitz in 1921.
- Business was passed to Harry's sons, Sam and Izzy Shopsowitz, in 1945.
- Sold to Unilever in 1971.
- Sold to Maple Leaf Foods in 1992.
- Sold to Irish Pub Development Corp. in 2006.
- Additional locations in Mississauga and Markham.