1 Queens Quay E.
Toronto, Ontario (Canada)
- Captain John's was put up for sale in December 2009. The original asking price was $1.5 million which was later dropped to $1.1 million.
- Restaurant was closed by the City of Toronto and the Toronto Port Authority in June 2012.
- In July 2014 James Sbrolla filed the winning $33,501 bid in a court-ordered auction and took possession on the condition that the MS Jadran be removed from its waterfront location by August 22, 2014. Sbrolla, however, did not make final payments and as such did not take ownership. The property remained in the possession of the City of Toronto which seized the ship in 2013 because of unpaid taxes and fees.
- Final payment was eventually received and plans were underway to remove and demolish the vessel.
- In mid-October 2014 the Port Authority terminated the deal with Mr. Sbrolla and returned his $33,501.
- In May 2015 Marine Recycling Corporation acquired control of the vessel and it was towed to their facility in Port Colborne, Ontario.