|Trump International Hotel & Tower
325 Bay Street
- STOCK Restaurant & Bar; SUITS Lobby Lounge; Terrace at STOCK Restaurant Bar and Lounge.
- In December 2013 Oliver & Bonacini Restaurants and INK Entertainment took over the management of all food-related operations.
- STOCK and SUITS closed August 20, 2014, replaced by America and The Calvin
- In 2016 JCF Capital acquired the hotel from Talon International.
- In June 2017 JCF Capital bought out the management contract for the hotel from Trump Hotels (see Hotel Online) and in late June 2017 InnVest Hotels acquired the hotel in partnership with JCF Capital (see Hotel Online).
- In December 2018 after completing renovations the hotel was rebranded The St. Regis Toronto; in the interim the hotel was named The Adelaide Hotel and The Calvin was Bar Adelaide.