The Robert Simpson Company (Simpson's) department store first occupied this site in 1894. Arcadian Court opened in 1929. In 1978 the Hudson's Bay Company (the Bay) acquired all Simpson's stores and in 1991 this flagship Toronto store was the last to be converted to the Bay.
This page has been viewed 199 times through 2021-05-12. The information on this page is provided "as is" with no warranties whatsoever, and is not guaranteed to be accurate nor does ChefDb take responsibility for it.