The Organ Grinder
58 The Esplanade
Originally part of Vancouver Organ Grinder Ltd.
Brandy's, Scotland Yard and Delaney's Old Place under same ownership.
Purchased by the Keg Restaurants Ltd. in 1980, along with the Old Spaghetti Factory and Brandy's.
For memories see
(1975 - 1996)
Front of the House
Last updated: 2018-08-05
The Organ Grinder was famous for its 1200-pipe Wurlitzer organ, played by organist Don Thompson from 1975 to 1982.
Don Malcolm was the organist from 1982 until the restaurant closed in 1996.
Peter Hansen was the assistant organist at The Organ Grinder for almost 10 years.
Places in Toronto
Places in Ontario
Places in Canada
Places in the M5E postal code
Map your route at Google
Recently Added to ChefDb - Toronto
The Office Pub - John Street
Ace Hotel Toronto
The Mugshot Tavern
© 2020 ChefDb |
This page has been viewed 1,928 times through 2020-09-23.
The information on this page is provided "as is" with no warranties whatsoever, and is not guaranteed to be accurate nor does ChefDb take responsibility for it.