120 King Street W. (1939 - 1973)
104 Adelaide Street W. (1973 - 1999)
(1938 - 1994 ; 1997 - 1999)
- Winston Theatre Grill prior to 1967.
And Now You Know
- Winston's Restaurant was named in honour of British Prime Minister Winston Churchill.
- Winston's began as a hamburger stand, sharing space with an army surplus store.
- Oscar Berceller upgraded the restaurant to a first-class establishment after the Second World War.
- Between 1962 and 1966, the restaurant was owned by the corporation 'Winston Theatre Grill (1962)'
© 2021 ChefDb
This page has been viewed 1,992 times through 2021-01-20.
The information on this page is provided "as is" with no warranties whatsoever, and is not guaranteed to be accurate nor does ChefDb take responsibility for it.